Miyerkules, Hunyo 29, 2011

"MY FRIENDS"


This photo was captured were my friend celebrating his birthday..

The person with a strip shirt was the one who we celebrate his birthday.

We cooked pancit,shanghai and spaghetti for him.

He is Robin Ambrosio,age 18 years old,live in san nicolas norte,

agoo,la union.All who appeared on that pictures are all my close friends.

We helping each other if one of us got a problem.


Our freindships involving a word ''friend is friend till the end"..
This last photo is my true freind/girl friend.
She's always understand me even if i lost my temper.
She's also their to inspire me of what im doing.

But i hope,she will stay by my side at the times that i need
someone to understand me.With hope,she will not annoyed
or disgust of what i've done wrong..


NOTE:Friends are forever,but lover is not.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento