Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

"HIGH SCHOOL MEMORY"

My most memorable part of my life is when i was graduated in high school year 2008-2009.


All of us participate on our graduation day.
All got new shoes,uniform,etc.They are all well
prepared.Accompanied with their mother and father.
All parents that day are so proud of their sons/daughter.Also my mother..







 All of my freinds are happy,because they passed to their teacher terror.:p
This is photo's of my friends in high school.
They are my funny homies..They do anything
just to make their self funny and to laugh them
with people who see their fools.







 This 2nd and 3rd ladies at front are my assistant.
hahaha they are my writers in class,so i thank them so much....They also share their done projects just to make me smile....









               But the most unforgetable on that happening is when all of us goes march to get our deploma's
in front of the stage.Involving with our teachers and principal.
After all of that,all students cry because they will not stay together as a student in high school.
They make a farewell to their friends,cry shoulder to shoulder.
All students suffer that 'tears of joy' at that time....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento