Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

About Me

Im Gabriel Sapitula,20 years young,N.P.A. address,born on september 26,1990..
This is my latest photo.
I captured this when i was in cemetery.yet!funny but its true.
Every time i get bored,i goes to my grand lola's grave.
That's the only place were i get peacefull of mind.
The place was silent,no trouble,no disorder.
 I captured this second photo when i was working.
Every vacation,i work hard to buy the things that i want.
Also to help my mama.
Because every summer my dad sending a money once a month.
This last photo is when i take vacation in dagupan.
My older brother and i go to dagupan to participate thier bangus festival.
Yet!!I do not have photo's of festival because hte memory of our camera
 was formatted,but still i enjoy their festival.
Their is so many foods their to eat.
Eat all you can.But in last we annoyed eating bangus.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento