Martes, Hunyo 28, 2011

"ABOUT MY FAMILY"

Her name is Gaudencio D. Sapitula,57 years young,born on jan. 12,1954.
He's from boolingbrook,illinios.

This is my dad,he stay in abroad to support me in studying..He work hard just to place us on good life..
My dad always saying 'only your study is all i can give to you because thats the treasure they wont take away
from you.So keep it up'.He so strick,but i still love him....Even our family get broke..He is still their to support us..Although we did'nt see him for a long time.I still idolize my dad because he stand for his responsibilities for us.For me he is the best dad in the skin of the world..:p

This is my mama,her name is Mercedes A. Sapitula,44 years young,born on jan.26,1967.
I stay with him in san marcos,agoo,la union....She's so kind,because what ever i did on my life she is still their
to give some pieces of advice before making my decission.

For my brother ang sisters,i do not have some photos of them..Our eldest brother name is Gomer A. Sapitula,28years old,live in bauang.my eldest sister name is Glezel Ria A.Sapitula,26 years old,she's my nieghbor,but not staying in my mother 's house.My third brother name is Gregor Ray A. Sapitula,24years old,he stay with her wife in tubao,la union.My last brother before me name is Gary Ponce A. Sapitula,22years old,also staying with her wife in san vicente,agoo,la union.Lastly,my youngest sister name is Marie Ann A.Sapitula,18years old.
We are broken family,my mama get 3 kids on her second husband.
My first step brother name is Armer A. Ragandap,14years old.
The second one name is Maverick A. Ragandap,12 years old.
The last is Manel A. Ragandap,9years old..

Even my family broke,im still happy because they are still there,even if we are to far from each other.
I understand them.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento